St. Rosalia Academy admits students of any race or national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities generally accorded or made available to all students formally accepted into the school. We do not discriminate on the basis of race or national or ethnic origin in the administration of our educational policies, admission policies, athletic or other school administered programs. Children who are not Catholic are expected to participate in religion classes and to attend all religious functions of the school/church.
A student entering kindergarten must be five years of age by September 1, unless already registered in our preschool program. Official certificates of birth and baptism are required at the time of registration. Those registering for grades 1 to 8 must fulfill the age requirement for the desired grade. A mini-battery may be administered to all new students to verify placement. Grade level and academic group determinations are made on the basis of school records.
Immunization records must be complete before any child may enter school. The requirements are as follows:
* 1 dose of chicken pox vaccine
* 4 doses of diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis (one dose must be after the fourth birthday)
* 3 doses of oral polio vaccine
* 2 doses of measles vaccine after the first birthday (or proof by blood test of having had measles)
* 1 dose of mumps vaccine after the first birthday (or proof by physician's letter of of having had mumps)
* 1 dose of rubella vaccine after the first birthday (or proof by blood test of having had German measles)
* 3 properly spaced doses of hepatitis B vaccine (K-4)